Short Description : CODATU (Cooperation for urban mobility in the developing world) was born from the world conference on the urban transport, organized in Dakar in 1980
Description: It’s an association with international vocation whose objective is to promote sustainable mobility policies through training activities and scientific exchanges on urban and periurban mobility. It is based on knowledge sharing between the developing countries and the countries which industrialized first.
How CODATU achieves this goal ?
- by the promotion of exchanges of information between its members;
- by the organization and the sponsorship of regular seminars, especially international conferences;
- by the coordination of research, studies and experimentation, in particular via its permanent technical and scientific committee;
- by periodic and occasional publications;
- through training activities in partnership with its members.